Me, feluccas, history and healing in Luxor, Egypt

This is the story of a "felucca girl" in Luxor, Egypt.

I have refound my youth in this amazing country, making it my permanent home, spending my time showing tourists the wonder of the eternal River Nile on a traditional sailing boat called a felucca.

Egypt is a very spiritual land. A land of amazing energies and healing. Temples and tombs abound. Join me in experiencing the spirituality of Egypt. Reiki, Crystals, Healing, Energy Work..... all are available here.

Welcome to my world!

Friday 6 April 2012

Tones of Creation - Initiation: A Yoga Journey upon the Inner Nile

Tones of Creation  Click here


We have a new Facebook page for our unique tour.  A full information pack is available now upon request.  If you have any questions or need more information, please leave us a message on the Facebook page.

Jonathan has some brilliant workshops planned for us!  Be there!

Jonathan also has a new blog which is in progress...... but it is accessible now.  Have a look!

Jonathan's blog



2 comments:

  1. I've just had a look at his blog- looks fab and great photos. Only downside - I'm rubbish at yoga. I think I'm too tall, keep losing my balance and falling over lol. Looks like an amazing workshop, I imagine it will be very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Yoga is not all about standing on one leg with the other one wrapped around your neck! Its actually a very spiritual practice, working with the breath as well as the body. Jon also works with sound, incorporating lots of things into the yoga. Amazing guy!

    ReplyDelete