Me, feluccas, history and healing in Luxor, Egypt

This is the story of a "felucca girl" in Luxor, Egypt.

I have refound my youth in this amazing country, making it my permanent home, spending my time showing tourists the wonder of the eternal River Nile on a traditional sailing boat called a felucca.

Egypt is a very spiritual land. A land of amazing energies and healing. Temples and tombs abound. Join me in experiencing the spirituality of Egypt. Reiki, Crystals, Healing, Energy Work..... all are available here.

Welcome to my world!

Sunday 4 March 2012

Email problems

I think I have solved the problem outlined below. All emails now seem to be working ok.  But if anything does bounce back at you, please use this alternative email address.

Thank you.

I have just changed over my hosting company and I am having problems sending and receiving emails from spiritofthenile.com

If you do need to contact me, please use my hazel.isis@googlemail.com email address for the time being. I am trying to work it all out, but as I am not particularly techy, I am a bit lost on this one.

Please bear with me lol


No comments:

Post a Comment